The site for the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail was designed to be viewed with the aid of the following web browsers and we suggest that you use these versions:
- Chrome : 32 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox : 30 or higher
- Safari : 5.1 or higher
- Internet Explorer : 8 or higher
Documents on this site can be in various formats.
- The most common is PDF, or Portable Document Format, which displays documents in their original layout.
To view or print PDF files, you need Adobe Reader software, which can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe Web site . We suggest that you use a recent version of this software to download PDF documents.
Some PDF forms can be filled out electronically. Adobe Reader automatically prints documents in letter format (8½ x 11), even if the document is in a different format. If you wish to print documents in legal format (8½ x 14), you have to adjust the print setup.
- Word is used mainly for documents that contain few tables or charts, and for certain forms that can be filled in onscreen.
More information about Word.
- Excel is often used for budget-related documents. It is ideal for performing calculations and creating tables and charts.
More information about Excel.
- PowerPoint (PPT) is used to create slide presentations for screening.
More information about PowerPoint
- WinZip is used to compress large documents and group together related files, such as the chapters and appendices of a publication.
More information about WinZip
- MPEG-4 (MP-4) is a video compression format mainly used in multimedia, such as webcasts and television broadcasts, and for high-definition recordings. You can play MPEG-4 video recordings with QuickTime software . It is possible to view such recordings with wireless mobile devices.
- Format WMV (Windows Media Video) is a data compression format for audiovisual files.
- Format MP3 is a data compression format for audio files.
To view the two above formats, you need video and audio software such as Windows Media Player.
Feel free to e-mail the webmaster .
For information on other government services
See the Québec government portalfor information related to the Québec government, its departments and agencies, and other public and semipublic bodies.